Unique transport equipment for non-stackable goods.
The 2WIN Double Deck Transport specialist
We specialize in the transport of non-stackable goods with a pallet / unit height upto 1.80 mtrs. Two 2WIN trailers can replace and carry more pallets than three conventional trailers. This principle is not only valid economically, but also 'ecologically'. The source of the actual efficiency increase can be found on the lower deck. Due to a very low ground clearance and independent wheel suspension, it is possible to load cargo between the wheels.
By using a 2WIN trailer instead of regular transport equipment, you will be able to load 63% more cargo and reduce the number of transport movement by 33%. With our 2WIN double deck trailers, we are the market leader in offering double deck transport solutions across Europe. A highly skilled team of employees is focused on delivering a cost effective, safe, secure, reliable and environmentally friendly transport service.
2WIN efficiency increase
The design of the 2WIN trailer offers an efficiency increase by providing a total of 21,5 loading meters within a vehicle length of 13,6 meters. All trucks have on-board computers for data collection and registration, written communication between the driver and our homebase, as well as GPS positioning and tracking. We are convinced that to be successful in today's logistics market you just have to be 'low cost'. This is a law of nature, like the law of gravity. Emons Cargo delivers cost reduction, carbon emission savings and an excellent customer service.
Many industries benefit from 2WIN. For example: Cosmetics, Paper&Packaging, Food, Electronics, FMCG, E-commerce, Pharmaceutical-Medical and 3PL-4PL.
Do you want to challenge 2WIN? Don't hesitate and contact us!
- 100% 2WIN specialised
- Single trips
- European coverage
- Increase network density in CEE
Scale / Capacity
- Fleet of 160 2WIN-units - Continuous fleet expansion
- Expansion of scope with refrigerated units
2WIN Quality and Sustainability
- Secure Transport - TAPA TSR Level2
- ISO 9001:2008 certified
- SQAS assessment (Score above average)
- Accreditation by UK Border Agency (Measures prevention of illegal immigrants on board of 2WIN-trucks)
- Status ‘Green’ given by ‘Inspectie Verkeer & Waterstaat’ (Audit of Pilot program ‘System surveillance’)
- Marco Polo – EC Program to make Transport greener (Category Traffic Avoidance)
- Green Freight Europe: Member of the program; (improving environmental performance of road freight transport in Europe - www.greenfreighteurope.eu)
- Eco Performance Award (finalist for 2011 Award - http://www.logistik.unisg.ch)
- Graydon Award 2012 – Status Financial Healthy
- Lean and Green Award Winner 2010
- Emons Group has developed its own training programme for drivers. Please find more information below.
Emons Cargo is a Member of the Emons Group
The Emons Group is a solid, privately owned group of companies that has existed for over 75 years. The Emons Group is a niche player in the European transport market and focuses on innovative and sustainable transport solutions, aimed at reducing overall logistics costs. The brands of the Emons Group are:
Van Huët Glass Logistics for transport of unpacked large format glass
Emons Cargo/2WIN for double deck cargo solutions
Hofmans for spent mushroom solutions
Anhänger- und Fahrzeugbau Meierling GmbH specialised in aluminium ultra lightweight trailers
From early on, the Emons Group has had a clear strategy from which the current specific niche products were developed. The main focus of Emons is to develop innovative logistics and transport concepts, with one goal: being a market leader within the Benelux and amongst the European market leaders.
100% focus on our goal
The Emons Group stands for a highly decentralized business model, in which each of the divisions are market leaders in their own specialism. We chose this business model to maximise the focus on the product-philosophy and the market. Within the Emons Group each division operates as an entrepreneur, with autonomous management. This results in a 100% focus on the goal of the divisions: further development of very specific innovative products with the full support of all employees, who are constantly challenged and coached.
For more information, check the website of the Emons Group.