Temporary capacity for European freight flows of pallets, roll cages and dollies
Temporary freight capacity
European transport flows never has been that capricious as they are these days. Although transport companies do all they can to keep their trucks running, several factors point to future changes that will have an implication on international freight capacity which may disrupt your supply lines. Examples like the growing shortages of truck drivers, essential care for nature and the growing focus on last-mile deliveries, are already appearing.
Together with Emons Cargo, you can work on future capacity certainty. Suggestions for using the capacity of our 2WIN trucks, are of a visible advantage when you have peak volumes during the year.
Add value, not a fast solution
When facing different unit configurations, loose loading, special freight conditions or other non-matching 2WIN arguments, it still could be interesting to make use of our freight capacity service. Apparently, it’s just not immediately visible. The Emons Service Center can help you analyze your supply chain in order to deliver surprising insights.
What is you value?
By moving up to 54 euro pallets, 40 industrial pallets or 92 roll containers per trip, 2 of our 2WIN-trailers will replace 3 standard conventional trailers. In practice this could lead to significant cost savings and up to:
- 64% more loading unit movement per trip
- 39% less truck needed
- 40% less environmental pollution
- 100% dedicated operational management team
Your additional advantage
- A big part of our 2WIN trailers is equipped with a tail-lift. So when there’s no dock available for loading/unloading, or when we have to deliver straight to one or more receivers, our drivers can provide delivery via tail-lift. So no time is lost by using a hub
Most likely you will gain the optimal benefit when you ship out:
- Full truck loads of non-stackable goods
- Pallets, roll cages or dollies
- A unit heigth between 130 – 180 cm
- Lanes with high route costs like maut, tol and CO2-tax
75+ years of experience in endless innovation
and operational excellence
By making connections, providing best in class services and adding value in specific niche markets, our family business offers you the opportunity to make capacity use of the largest European multi-customer double-deck freight network.
Improve your capacity today.
A test load is free of charge 🙂