Retail & fashion
A quick win for shippers, wholesale and manufacturers in all kind of branches
Freight flows of retail & fashion via Emons Cargo 2WIN
When transporting retail & fashion goods to logistic hubs, wholesalers and individual shops within Europe, the Emons Cargo 2WIN double deck is a proven formula. With many years of experience within fashion logistics, we understand that providing the best omni channel experience is key priority.
We move pallets, roll cages and dollies. Transport with up to 64% more efficiency
Linehauls or direct delivery via tail lift to individual shops
Fast, realiable and with additional service components of our drivers
An alternative 2WIN
These days customers’ demands are very high and capricious. To catch up with the daily challenges in the retail & fashion branch, retailers must ensure the lowest costs, the fastest delivery speed and upper class service when offering their favourite brands to physical shops, wholesale and e-commerce platforms. With services like our multi-customer network, linehauls or direct deliveries via tail lift, the 2WIN solution is a great contribution to your last mile supply chain.
Make use of our benefits
By moving up to 54 euro pallets, 40 industrial pallets or 92 roll containers per trip, 2 of our 2WIN-trailers will replace 3 standard conventional trailers. In practice this could lead to significant cost savings and up to:
- 64% increase on capacity,
- 39% reduction in transport movements,
- 40% reduction in CO2 emissions,
- 100% fully dedicated team for Brexit and custom clearance.
Your additional advantage
- A big part of our 2WIN trailers is equipped with a tail-lift. So when there’s no dock available for loading / unloading, or when we have to deliver straight to one or more individual shops, our trailers can provide a delivery via tail-lift
Most likely you will gain the optimal benefit when you ship out:
- FTL shipments with retail & fashion goods,
- Pallets, roll containers and dollies,
- Units between 130 – 180 cm,
- Freight on long (cross border) lanes, with high route costs like,
- Directly to individual shops via tail lift.
Over 75 years of
endless innovation and operational excellence
When facing different unit configurations, loose loading, special freight conditions or other non-matching 2WIN arguments, it still could be interesting to make use of our service. Apparently, it’s just not immediately visible. The Emons Service Center can help you analyze your supply chain in order to deliver surprising insights.
We sell a dream,
not a fast solution
By making connections, providing best in class services and adding value in specific niche markets, our family business offers you the opportunity to join the largest European multi-customer double-deck freight network for retail and fashion.
Are you ready 2WIN?
Let’s try it! A test load is free of charge 🙂