June 30, 2020 - Wij zijn op zoek naar een enthousiaste techneut om het team van onze werkplaats in Milsbeek te versterken. Als bedrijfswagenmonteur vind je het een uitdaging om met ons gespecialiseerde materieel... Read more »
The Emons Group, location Germany, is looking for you, our new fleet manager! Your tasks include coordinating a team of drivers and always being their first point of contact, even outside office hours. You accompany the drivers in their day-to-day job so that transport orders are always carried out on time, without damage and at the lowest operational costs. Of course, you also try to solve any problems that arise. Your choices are based on defined key figures, you motivate the drivers and report to the Operations Manager. You will work at our location in Osterweddingen, Germany (39171).
- • Excellent knowledge of the German, English and Polish language
- • Good knowledge of the European transport market, cooperation with drivers and subcontractors
- • Very good computer skills
- • Accuracy at work
- • Analytical thinking skills
- • Work pro-actively with an eye for detail
- • You like to work in a team, especially in your branch
- • Have good social skills and an open way of communication
- • See opportunities and use them, make decisions
- • Can translate ideas and opinions in a clear language for those involved, identify important information and ensure that they end up in the right place
- • Be flexible about regular working days in Europe
We are Emons. A family business that has been developing and offering high-quality sustainable logistics solutions to customers in the European market for over 75 years. We do this together with and for the customer, by using the right combination of innovation, entrepreneurship, enthusiasm and creativity. The Emons Group owns daughter companies Van Huët Glass Logistics, Emons Cargo/2WIN and Hofmans and has its headquarters in the Netherlands. Business units and affiliates in Germany, Belgium, Poland, the United Kingdom, Spain and the Czech Republic.
About the job
Position: Fleet Manager (1,0 FTE)
Location: Osterweddingen, Germany,
Start date: August 2020
Are you the person we are looking for? Send us a your resume and a covering letter (firstname.lastname@example.org). Questions regarding this job offer can also be sent to this email address. More information on www.emons.eu.